6th Offshore Achievement Awards 2021
"Jack Up Rig & Liftboat"
10th October 2021
*Recognising the stars of the Offshore Rig business*
The Sixth edition of the Offshore Achievement Awards for Jack Up Rig & Liftboat industry will take place on 9th October 2021 during the annual Offshore Jack Up Middle East (OJME) conference, Dubai, UAE.
These awards is the leading event and platform to recognize, reward and celebrate the valuable contributions of the Jack Up Rig & Liftboat trade. It will bring together more than 200 of renowned Rig owners, Designers, equipment manufacturers, Shipyards & professionals from the industry.
The awards recognize the best organization(s) / individuals that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
We invite nominations from organizations ranging from small, medium, large global enterprises and associations.
Relevant categories for awards
- Rig builder of the Year Award
- Rig Repair Yard of the Year
- Drilling Excellence Award
- The Zero lost time incident by a rig Award
- The Technological Innovation Award
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year Award
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Excellence in Health, Safety & Environment Award
- Excellence in Innovation Award
- Personality of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Please send the following supporting documents against each entry:
- Corporate biography of your organization
- What sets your nomination eligible & the impact on the industry.
- Clients Testimonials
- News / media coverage and editorial if any
- Product / project specific corporate collateral
- Any video supporting nomination can form a part of the entry
Along with the above describe the nomination and give a description of the technology or project being entered. Also describe their impact on the industry and how they have benefitted the industry.
Applicants for award must agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below.
- All nominated categories submitted must be an accurate representation of the original and must not be altered in any such way to affect the judge’s decision. You are responsible for any and all required intellectual property rights clearance of any work submitted. The organizers will not accept any liability for any third party claims regarding infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Organizers reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason & organizers decision is final.
- If the nomination is accepted the entrant will make no announcement or disclosure prior to the public announcement at the Awards ceremony.
- Your entry into the awards is confidential unless you are selected by the judges. All entrants agree to their work being published worldwide by the organizers.
- The judge’s decision is final and cannot be appealed or contested.